sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Fashion

C# E G#
I see all people buying
They don't even know why
Maybe they're just trying to fill a hole
I don't know why they do it
To me they just look stupid
They look like bots without a soul

C# A G#
They're all slaves of trend...

(refrão)
C# B G# A
No, you don't look pretty
Yeah, you are ridiculous
Instead of brain all you have is a hole

Don't know why you did it
Can't you see it's dangerous
To buy something 'cause someone said so

C# E G#
They wanna be like others
They don't even bother
To lose their own identity
I don't know why they do it
To me they just look stupid
I don't know how they even breathe

C# A B E Eb
People are wasted away (let go!)
We gotta get rid of this (let go!)
Don't let them look down on you (let go!)
Just 'cause you dress uniquely (let gooo!)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário